Libertyland Memorial

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had never been to Libertyland, but I certainly remember visits to other indi parks around the US. Great parks on their own, w/o the corporate franchise 'overlay'. And some pretty unique ones too.

You can add mine to the list on the sign, if you'd like.

Well the sad part is that the park peaked in quality and number of attractions in the late ninetys-2000. The one year they had trailer model top spin was probably the year they had their best attractions. When I went to the fair this year it was pretty obvious it wouldn't be around too long...Off topic, the fair was also terrible this year. Only 5-8 rides worth riding with endless aisles of games. We spent $30 a piece and had done Libertyland, and the fair in just under 2 hours. Then I look on here a week later and see the awsomeness that was the fair Soren went to.

*The Pippin was running better than the last time I had ridden it though, and no matter how short Rebellion was that ride had a killer drop.*

Its just time to move, Memphis is going downhill fast in more ways than this.

Man, I really wanted to visit this park too. Why couldn't they just close down Visionland or something?

If you could put down "Jeezus Juice owns your face!" I'd really appreciate it. Also post a picture of where you put it in the park!

And if it's not too much trouble, can you grab me a road wheel from the Pippin? My Ghostrider wheel is getting kinda lonely.

-Don