TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is tapatalk broken?

anonymouscactus

For the past two weeks or so I haven't been able to access the forums through tapatalk on Android. I reinstalled, cleared cache, cleared data, etc but not having any luck. Other forums seem to be working fine through the app? Any idea if there is something you need to do on your end?

Here are the two error messages i'm getting. One while accessing the forums without logging in. One while trying to put in my username and password.

Screenshot_20210424-194845.thumb.png.f761ba3ea076d05b46f2fa8cd1a4cce4.png

Screenshot_20210424-195028.thumb.png.f769950866e73622bd66892310b5a895.png

Has anyone else reported this? I'm fine with using the website, just that the tapatalk nag screens at the bottom I have to keep closing.

Just wanted to let you know!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, Tapatalk just didn't work out for us.  It was giving everyone a "popup message" on mobile which was super annoying and the only way to disable that was to pay them more money.  Not to mention that they were pretty rude with their tech support and I haven't been a fan of them for a while. The new forum should have a much better mobile theme anyway so it kind of made Tapatalk redundant. 

• 1 month later...

Good to know why I don't get any notifications anymore in TapaTalk from ThemeParkReview and I was just thinking it was a "slow period"....
Is there any other app to use for android to get notifications? Because I'm using TapaTalk for my main forums reader / notifier and very rarely visit the "full" web pages....

/// Marcus