TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

And the first Astroworld coaster goes to...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I kind of believe it. The rumor that was going around was that they would get a Mr. Six clone. Although Ultra Twister isn't exactly a family oriented ride like a spinning mouse, it is a small footprint so in that respect it would kind of match up.

I know that I would get down there to ride it if this is the truth because I'm very interested in old Great Adventure rides and I was never able to ride this one.

After doing a news story for SFoT on ItL, November 10th was a date that stuck out. As far as I know only one coaster will go to SFFT. SF has not said which one, as they are still working out the details of all 45 rides. I would hope they still save the Texas Cyclone.

I am hoping most if not all SF announcements will come on or around November 10th.

Katie

Hmm well inform SFFT about that because they said they have not yet decided what they want if anything from Astroworld, only a few rides have been decided on for 2006, and no Ultra Twister hasn't yet and Fiesta has said they don't see any coaster at this moment coming to them from there.

This is straight from the Vp/GM of the park, if they do get rides from Astroworld, don't expect to see them before 2007.

While I understand that SFFT is contemplating on what they want if anything from Astroworld, less then a week ago a newspaper printed that SFFT was getting a coaster. I don't know how recent your article is from, as I haven't read it.

I am just saying what I saw is all. He may not be saying anything due to the fact that 29 parks are vying for rides/coasters.

Katie

Well they are getting a water park expansion in 2006 and I'm pretty sure they aren't looking at the coasters, the one that would make sense is Serial Thriller, but they've shot that idea down since they have Great White about 8 miles down the road.

They have mentioned Cyclone would look nice in the boardwalk section, but don't count on it. The coaster could be a 'water coaster' like SFNE got, I know they are getting a package from ProSlide, since SF Inc seems to like them lately and the media are full of tards like most of the internet communities that will remain nameless.

Plus last I checked, SF only had 20 parks with 1 being semi-closed right now and not counting water parks because all water worlds slides are being relocated to Splashtown and they have already begun the move.