TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wild CP rumor.

5 G's on a flyer in the Prone position would stop alot of people from breathing. It really needs to be under 3.5. Imagine someone 3.5 times your body weight sitting on you while you lay down. How long could you go and still be comfortable?

Im 190 so thats a 665lb man sitting on me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 G's on a flyer in the Prone position would stop alot of people from breathing. It really needs to be under 3.5. Imagine someone 3.5 times your body weight sitting on you while you lay down. How long could you go and still be comfortable?

Im 190 so thats a 665lb man sitting on me.

well, thats sort of not true in two ways, one, there isnt a 665 lb man sitting on you it would be a 475lb man on you, (your weight times 3.5 = you plus the man on top of you) so its basically 190x2.5 to be EXACT. but really, that doesnt matter, i mean, unless youve had both a 665 lb man and a 475 lb woman sit on you at different times.

also, you have to remember you are not on a hard surface, you're in that stretchy vest thing, which will give with pressure, so you dont have all your weight crushing your ribs, but it will be evenly distributed.

anyway, from the looks of it, (i havnt ridden a flyer yet, that will change with tatsu though) i would go with B&M flyers being better, i can care less about forces, i like ninja and goldrusher, its about the experience, so i think i would like to be in the flying position more then on your back like on the flying dutchmans.

Trust me, the restraints dont take away G-Forces. They try to make it slightly more comfortable but they only stretch an inch or so and after about 1.5g's they seem to be stretched all the way out. It helps, but it doesnt reduce the G's.

And eh, whats the difference between 470 and 600+? Its still going to suck!

Trust me, the restraints dont take away G-Forces. They try to make it slightly more comfortable but they only stretch an inch or so and after about 1.5g's they seem to be stretched all the way out. It helps, but it doesnt reduce the G's.

And eh, whats the difference between 470 and 600+? Its still going to suck!

yeah, it doesnt reduce the G's but it still will take to the shape of your body, so the pressure will be spread out through your chest (not just on your ribs, assuming your not a fat ***), which will reduce discomfort.

but yes i agree it would still suck!