TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where are the Best Themeparks? Europe/Asia/ or the US?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to really find out is to travel to all these places and form your own opinion.

Personally, as much as I like IOA, WDW, and some other US parks, I perfer the 'hassle free' attitude of the European and Asian parks. I mean, when you add up Europa, Disneyland Paris Resort, Heide, Holiday, Blackpool, Alton Towers, Thorpe, Farup, Liseberg, Tokyo Disney, Universal Japan, Parque Espana, etc, etc....there really is no match for the US parks.

The US parks have Europe and Asia beat as far as 'quantity of rides' but there is just no contest when it comes to Europe and Asia winning out on overall "quality", "guest satisfaction", "operations", and "customer service."

--Robb "Why do you think we've been planning so many more international trips lately?" Alvey

^From what I've seen in all the photo updates. Europe and Asia parks are awesome. There, to me, like larger verions of Dollywood with different theming. They all seem relaxing. It might have been just me, but alot of them seemed to be "away" from it all. Most of them looked to be more away from the parking lots, more spread out, and alot cleaner. But in the long run, they're all good for me.

I've not been to Asia yet, but I will rank the Europe parks over the US. Sure, there are more rides in the US, but for the most part parks in Europe are much nicer, cleaner, better staffed and have far, far less annoying patrons in them. I found the parks in Europe to be so much less of a hassle to visit, as opposed to most parks here. I'd much rather make another trip to Walibi World or Europa Park than visit any SF/CF park here in the US...

dt

USA has the best selection of coasters, Europe is catching up slowly. Never been to Asia to try their coasters.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach,Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Heide Park, Waliba World, are some of the best parks I have been to in Europe.

Been to Cedar Point, Kings Island, Disneyland. in the USA.