TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Combining Two Ride Concepts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see a trackless shooter. I don't know what this could be themed to, but wouldn't it be awesome if a group of 3-4 cars go at a time, and the first room would be a training, they would go in their own kind of "pod" and do practice shots. Then the next few rooms each "pod" would be something different and the cars would swap pods in each room so every car gets all a chance to bet the Equal amount of points. Then each car goes in-front of a screen and it is revealed that the other cars are enemies, and the next room is like the "dancing room" in Poohs Honey Hunt where like 7-8 cars can be there at once, and it is a battle royal! Cars would spin-out if they get shot a certain amount of times, and thy could hide behind a wall, it would be crazy. When the battle is over there would be the normal high-scores: Best in car, Best this hour, best this day. After all of that is said there will be a winning car in each group and that car could go to one more scene just like congratulating them and that kind of thing, And they would unload in a separate area too.

If we're allowed to talk about flat rides as well (someone mentioned a condor/star flyer) I would pay big money to ride a 400-foot starflyer-esque version of flying scooters. Snapping would be absolutely terrifying.

That would be the scariest scooters in the world ! Don't call it a family-friendly ride anymore !

If we're allowed to talk about flat rides as well (someone mentioned a condor/star flyer) I would pay big money to ride a 400-foot starflyer-esque version of flying scooters. Snapping would be absolutely terrifying.

That would be the scariest scooters in the world ! Don't call it a family-friendly ride anymore !

The restraints on Scooters are way too small for this, but if you use Windseeker-esque restraints combined with a good rudder, it could work out. I love interactive and dynamic rides!

As for the Flying Dutchman shuttle, I know that long ago, on the RCT1/2 website nedesigns.com, there was once a trend where a flying car would reverse a la Expedition Everest (through trainers and track merging in game) and go through the circuit feet-first. The idea was called a "luge coaster."