TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SUPERMAN TRAINS ARRIVE (EXCLUSIVE PHOTO)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. I think I've only had one truely terrible ride on ME, (the rest were just mediocre) but with the price, its not even worth trying again. As for the restraints on Superman, I still don't see the need for the OSTRs but I can see why Intamin and/or the park would include them in the design. With the number of larger riders their lap bar only rides have lost, its better to just cover your arse and put the more restrictive restraints in.

Does anyone know who made the final decision to put OSTRs on CA Screamin'? I know that when it was announced, they made a big deal about it being only lapbars (and the speed through the loop says they designed it that way). Was it a WDI/Disney Lawyer or an Intamin decision?

Are They going to themed theses trains or leave them the bog standard yellow look?

As for the restraint problem I didn’t mind them on Kanonen as they are needed and Liseberg have added extra padding, But Rita which I don't like much I can't see why they were needed, If it had T-bars I sure I like it bit more. But then there a better coaster in the park anyway

^^Rita gives loads of airtime...

No it does'nt, it gives three shitty little blast's, now the Grand National, that's LOT'S of airtime, rita is just "meh", fourty second's of green scenic blur and neck chopping.

The train's are fine, no need to complain, they staple you in the same place as the T bar, but just have the over shoulder loop (which doesnt touch you anyway), so really, it's no biggy, there will be plenty of airtime.