TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tunnels were put into RCT3 in the Soaked! Expansion, I do wish they'd improve them so you can enter terrain vertically though. As it stands at the minute it's quite functional (Identical to RCT2 in functionality)

The only things I'd like to see them add for RCT4 really are more realistic entrance/exits and station pieces.

Diagonal and Curved path pieces would be nice too to get rid of that GRIDDY feeling most parks suffer from.

I love how RCT3 plays now with Soaked! and I have high hopes for Wild! It does have it's niggly faults though but overall it's a pretty good game.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would actualy like to see parking lots and people driving to the park and paying $10 for parking . Also, some better landscpaing options would be good. Also, I would like to see some more "real" parks made, like more SF parks, or some CF parks (CP would be cool on RCT), or mayby some Paramount parks! The Beast would be awesome on RCT! As someone said earlier, I think hotels and resorts would be a good idea. One last thing, I think it should be switched over from PC to XBOX so it doesn't take up so much space on compueters and it would run a lot faster. OK, This is really the last thing... it is dissapointing when you work hard on some coasters and the rating doesn't come out overy good. I would like to see all rides work hard on come out with good ratings. The VERY last thing, the trees need to be taller for rides that run through the woods. The VERY VERY last thing, make it that the guests don't get lost and be looking in the same spot for a ride over and over again and never finding it.

Scott "has too many ideas" English

The things I would love to see in RCT4 and you might of heard them already but...

1.) I would like to see a parking lot

2.) I would like to see like little babies going around and more like 12 year olds than 6 year olds. In other words, realism to age and height.

3.) Height restrictions on the coasters. Example-> If you were to go to CoasterCam, scroll back on your mouse, and hold the left-click on the mouse button and turn the camera around on kids, you would see the bottom of the over-the-shoulder harness is harnessing them by their neck!

4.) A Build-your-own-restaurant construction thing whenever you build a restaurant. Also, different scenery ONLY for restaurants.

5.) Building a plan for coasters and taking a couple of months to build the coaster and that goes for anything you build, shops, flat rides, coasters, etc. and the tress and shrubs will start out as seedlings or pay more for a full tree.

6.) More coaster inversions and parts for coasters, so I could build more inversions on Vertical Drops coasters, etc. Also, the banking won't be so sharp on coasters.

7.) Finally, catwalks on coasters.

DONE! ::does a jig while screaming "Yay!"::

Thanx,

Randall "This took forever!" C.

3.) Height restrictions on the coasters. Example-> If you were to go to CoasterCam, scroll back on your mouse, and hold the left-click on the mouse button and turn the camera around on kids, you would see the bottom of the over-the-shoulder harness is harnessing them by their neck!

That's something I'd love to see, height restrictions, or at least being able to set whether the coaster is suitable for children/adults etc.

If RCT4 includes Soaked! features I'd also like to see the ability to set pools in waterparks as "exit pools" so peeps don't get in them. That way it's a bit more realistic.

That's something I'd love to see, height restrictions, or at least being able to set whether the coaster is suitable for children/adults etc.

If RCT4 includes Soaked! features I'd also like to see the ability to set pools in waterparks as "exit pools" so peeps don't get in them. That way it's a bit more realistic.

That would be cool, with lifeguards surrounding the pool to make sure everybody exited or passed the certain part of the line in the pool so they don't get hit

Yeah, the lifeguard thing would be cool. I just remembered! Peepvision! You shold be able to be a peep and go around the park and buy, ride, and see things like every normal peep.

Well there is already the PeepCam cheat which does ALMOST that except you have no control. You just see through the peep you renameds eyes.

To access that, just click the peep you want to see through the eyes of and rename them to Jonny Watts

But yeah a proper PeepCam would be nice.

Other things I would like to see are...

1.) In Sim Roller Coaster you get to control your peep and press a button to ride the ride.

2.) Like in NoLimits, you get to be the operator on the coaster! (First they have to advance the way they get on the coaster, lines for rows, little room for operators, etc.) Or you get to be a security guard, Handyman, etc.

3.)More INVERSIONS!!!!

Be cool,

Randall 8)

Let's see...

1. Better people AI

2. More realistic coasters.

3. Ability to import Nolimits Tracks

4. A more efficient graphics engine. (lags on larger parks)

5. Ability to walk through the park in first person

6. No more bugs

7. Better and faster scenery

8. Ability to put paths in real-life directions (real parks don't put their paths along a grid, they curve and aren't based in squares like rct)

9. There should be auto-gen stations in several styles

...that's all I can think of for now

Let's see...

1. Better people AI

2. More realistic coasters.

3. Ability to import Nolimits Tracks

4. A more efficient graphics engine. (lags on larger parks)

5. Ability to walk through the park in first person

6. No more bugs

7. Better and faster scenery

8. Ability to put paths in real-life directions (real parks don't put their paths along a grid, they curve and aren't based in squares like rct)

9. There should be auto-gen stations in several styles

...that's all I can think of for now

Pretty good list, I agree in part with everything on that list except...

The NoLimits thing will probably never happen though, unless Frontier totatally re-invent the coaster structures and building method. Which would end up making it too complicated to play for the average person.

The engine is PRETTY efficient when you realise just how many polys it is throwing around. But it would be nice if they found ways to optimise it better for RCT4.

The Peep AI could always do with improving but RCT3 did a much better job here than RCT2 (although the Group AI is something you either like or hate).

The No More Bugs point is unattainable, there will always be bugs in any software because they are developed by humans and we make mistakes. It would be nice if the obvious ones that should be caught in testing were dealt with though (unlike Soaked!).

I agree completely with the curved paths.. although to do those properly would take re-inventing the whole engine. RCT has always been about accessibility and ease of use and the grid system helped with that immensely.

But maybe it's time for a change in RCT4.... some interesting challenges for the dev team though.

As for a first-person walkthrough mode... I don't really see the importance of this, lots of people request it though. The Jonny Watts cheat is more than enough for me, I just wait for a peep to be heading to something I want to see then rename him.

But it'd be easy enough to create so why not... all new features are good.

But everyones opinion is different.... I'm happy with small improvements but if they overhauled the whole thing that would be great too...