TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wild Rivers Water Park is going to be rebuilt!!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/park-344932-wild-rivers.html

so after watching my childhood playground being ripped apart by massive dinosaur looking machines, it looks like Wild Rivers is coming back, no it won't be the same nor will it be as cool as the old park with bomb bay blasters and rides that were built in an Ara when they was no real codes when it came to water slides, but i am stoked that its coming back!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congraduations on having a new park to replace the old one you grew up with. It can be devestating when you see something you grew up and loved be suddenly gone forever, regardless if it was a ride, an amusement park, or even a water park. I'm sure this new and improved Wild Rivers Park will be better than the old park, but hopefully they would be kind to add some replicas from the old park, such as the iconic clock that the article stated and maybe even classic-type water slide that the old park once had.

"It can also be devestating when there was someone's head that you used to love lying upon you, so please come back and love me again."

It will be interesting to see how this works out. The site of El Toro Marine Corps Air Station is currently being used by BBC Worldwide and the History Channel for filming of Top Gear US. They use the runways and I think several hangars.

EDIT: Then again, the runways and hangars are rented out a lot, so it probably isn't an issue.