TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Windseeker

How are the seats and harnasses for windseeker? Are they okay for bigger people.. been trying to find out some information on this through the internet.. I can't seem to find anything though? Do any of you guys have information about it?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are actually very comfortable and roomy. I am 220lbs and I fit perfectly fine on it. The only thing that I hate about them is that they have this very large anti-slip bump (can't think of another name for it) on the seat right below your private area, that is not guy friendly at all. But its there for a good reason.

I like the old-style seats like on Waveswingers and other chainflyers more - they even used them on early Starflyers like on the one at Tivoli Gardens. The new seats kill too much thrill for me....

And of course seats should be attached with chains - so you can swing a little back and forth....

Edited by simon8899

• 2 weeks later...
Are we supposed to be psychic and already know what your weight and height are??? Because "bigger people" is very subjective...

Sorry here are the stats..

Was at 340 when i went to universal last summer.. could fit the big boy seats but just barely.. I have lost about 45 pounds putting me under 300.. I am about 295. 6' 1''. I am hoping that raptor will be a go.. don't really care to ride MF.. Going to try but not going to be heart broken if it is a no.