TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Alton Towers Corkscrew Scenery

A friend of mine is doing a huge project and I am helping him out by making a few objects. The project: my friend is making the ultamite recreation of Alton Towers and he needed it to be as realistic as possible, so I modeled this myself. The Corkscrew monument at the entrance of the park.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot man. Glad you like it.

Im sure people can find another use. Maybe a construction site or something?

Lol thanks. Lord Laharl ftw!

More crossties for a more realistic look, and a little something else.

Very good!

Just 2 things missing for ultra realism!

1\ the corners of the slanted fencing, there should be some!

2\ the information sign on one end of the fencing, you should definitely include this!

4463740511_bd0bd35823_z.jpg.69a80b2f5b1e2ce99da7935f9c812e05.jpg

Also, one of the supports is slightly different from the others :)

Thanks tiger01!

^Thanks. I am aware of the missing sign. The person who I am making this for is going to Alton Towers soon, so he promised to take a reference pic for me so that I could make it. If you happen to have a pic of the sign though that I could use, that would be great. For the fence part, I am not quite understanding what you mean. Also, I did notice that one odd support. I was going to model it, but I just don't have a clear shot of what that support looks like, so I am not quite sure how to model it. If you or anyone else can find a great reference pic of that support, that would be great as well.

I have edited one of your screenshots to show what I mean, hopefully you can figure it out

Thanks. I think I figured out what you meant. The picture you took that from is actually one of my 4 reference pictures. It is such a bad picture though. I can barely see a thing besides the track. Hopefully I got it right though.

As for the information sign, ask and ye shall recieve (courtesy of towerstimesforum.co.uk)

Thank you very much. I will try to turn that into an alpha plane and stick it on the fence.

@ Brandon - Thanks.

@ Tiger01 - Thanks a lot for the pictures. And I am glad you enjoyed your trip.

My attempt at the one odd support,