TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

BUSCH GARDENS AROUND THE WORLD [RCT3]

Hello All!

I would like to introduce to you

Busch Gardens Around The World

My name is Adam Stone, i have been asked to write a weekley column for our local theme park. I will be posting regular updates and pictures of the park, my goal is to get down there atleast once a week to show you guys what is happening.

This is one of the parks main attractions which will take guest on a tour around Crawfish Cove.

The parks main coaster this ride towers to 200 feet and guests will plummit straight down a 90 degree drop!

This coaster in my opinion looks set to be the best out of the 2.

Hope you enjoyed the update Adam

more soon!

Edited by jakecallan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news guys!

I have an update from the park, whilst the park wont give away too much of what they are currently building they have sent me some more pictures for you to look at.

CHEETAKA gaining some what looks like to be amazing air time!

Onlookers can have almost as much fun as the riders as they watch them plummit down one of Diving Eagles drops.

CHEETAKA doing what it does best, gracefully manoeuvring around its corse.

And our final picture, something i havent been told about yet. What do you guys make of it?

I also have more good news, the park is hosting a Q&A session at there quaters with the media and they have invited me to come along. they have told me they will answer as many question as possible but do not insist on giving away too much. So if you guys have any questions for the parks managers then please tell me and ill be sure to ask them for you.

Thanks for reading Adam!

More updates soon!

Very quick update guys

CHEETAKA went through abit of a retheme as park officals thought cheetahs were comming to far off the whole Asia theme. because of this the park officals decided to re-paint the ride and now has brown track and yellow supports, the train is now black and yellow.

the idea of the ride came from the very famous snake known as the Krait, the ride simulates you being the and snake searching out for your prey.

Also i would really like some questions to ask in the Q&A session the park is hosting, so if you guys want to ask the park anything please tell me.

Thanks for reading Adam

More soon!

I'm not seeing the "Asian" theme of this park.. I mean, it's all nice, but it seems as though it is a personal remake of Busch Gardens Africa.

Like for example, Your foliage looks more like the Savannah then an actual dense forest, and your landscape and architectural choices again don't feel "Asian."

It's nice to see you got rid of the "cheetahka" theme, and that is a start in the right direction.

Edited by djbrcace1234

• 1 month later...

Hello

Its been a very long time scince my last update, this was because there was a lot of trouble with Blackstone Group. They did not have the funds to complete the project, because of this the park has gone up for sale half complete.

I was told that Busch Gardens had decided to change the theme of the park. I was sent a picture to show you the re-branding of the park.

2056764320_jakestudorUKmap.jpg.b91d721b1d3124158507150084459c42.jpg

Because of the current ecnomical state the Blackstone Group are finding it very hard to find buyers. They hope to sell the park within the next few months otherwise the futer wont look to bright for the park.

Thanks for reading, i will fill you in if any news comes from the park.

Adam