TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Six Flags Washington UPDATE

Well hello TPR! I am from Atari and I am bringing my park here so you guys can help me improve!

^The park's biggest woodie Bobcat^

^The unused stunt show facade at the unused stadium^

^The end of main street with a Panda Express in the back^

^The Blizzard River water ride^

^The (unfinished) station to Batman The Ride^

Well hope you enjoy!

~Coupon

Edited by Coupon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, welcome to TPR.

You seem to have a great eye for detail, the only thing I can see missing from your pictures are metal crossbeams on your wood coaster where the tracks pass over top of each other and that isn't even necessary. But with the level of detail you have everywhere else it sure wouldn't hurt to put them in.

What in the world happened over there at Atari to make everyone jump ship?

Well, welcome to TPR.

You seem to have a great eye for detail, the only thing I can see missing from your pictures are metal crossbeams on your wood coaster where the tracks pass over top of each other and that isn't even necessary. But with the level of detail you have everywhere else it sure wouldn't hurt to put them in.

What in the world happened over there at Atari to make everyone jump ship?

Ill put some cross bars and I have no idea why everyone is coming, lol.

Ummm, Wow! Sure beats the socks off my Work right now! Keep it up!

Thank you and I think your work is more orginized

Very nice station and building work.

Thank you

~Coupon

It just has more of a SIxFlags feel with it than mine does. The fact that some of my Coasters are actually themed are shocking! I had No idea Six Flags would be so bold!

But really, your attention to details is just wonderful, and it sure does have a lot of potential.

Keep working at it, and I'm sure this park will be splendid to look at.

Very nice, the park looks a lot like a Six Flags park. I like all the little touches you've put in the park, especially by Batman: Dark Knight. I don't think I've ever seen someone put the Bat-Signal or Batmobile in a RCT Park.

Would it be possible to reroute the queue for the rapids? It looks a little odd going under the ride's lift, and if you can't reroute it, adding some walls along the ride or adding a roof over that section of the queue might help. Other than that very minor thing this park is looking great.

It Looks very nice from the overview.

Also, I went on Atrai to see what you posted over there, and now I can see what you were talking about. The problem is you have a small map with a lot of ideas. (Why does that sound familiar? ) Plan each area like you have been, but I think having too many coasters on this park will make it cluttered and un appealing to look at. Keep coming in with flats, and maybe even a kidde section.

I still want to put great emphasis on the level of your detailing. You do well on that, so add plenty of buildings, too. Theme Parks are not all about coasters and thrills as much as they are beautiful to walk in.

Keep it up, coupon. This park screams of potential.

Just a suggestion but rename your post to [RCT2] Six Flags Washington I nearly skipped over this great park because i thought it might've been rct3! Welcome to TPR! Only thing i'd recomend is some slanted supports that go like this /\ not just like this I\ other then that I think this park is awesome

It Looks very nice from the overview.

Also, I went on Atrai to see what you posted over there, and now I can see what you were talking about. The problem is you have a small map with a lot of ideas. (Why does that sound familiar? ) Plan each area like you have been, but I think having too many coasters on this park will make it cluttered and un appealing to look at. Keep coming in with flats, and maybe even a kidde section.

I still want to put great emphasis on the level of your detailing. You do well on that, so add plenty of buildings, too. Theme Parks are not all about coasters and thrills as much as they are beautiful to walk in.

Keep it up, coupon. This park screams of potential.

Well there is only 6 coasters I dont plan to add more. there are about 14 flats at the moment but there are more to come. My plan does include a kid area

Im still adding buildings too.

Just a suggestion but rename your post to [RCT2] Six Flags Washington I nearly skipped over this great park because i thought it might've been rct3! Welcome to TPR! Only thing i'd recomend is some slanted supports that go like this /\ not just like this I\ other then that I think this park is awesome
Ill do that and many B&M hypers dont have /\ supports, mostly /l

~Coupon

I like the entrabce area alot, but the plaza just seems small. The area behind Gotham is unusual to follow. I think a junior coaster themed to Posion Iy might add to the area because the flat in that open land just looks odd from this point of veiw.

Still looking great, coupon! Keep going at it.