TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Project S (RCT2)

I think a city would be an intresting concept, that way there is conflict between both good and evil. Heck, you could even make a spin off of like a "Dueling Dragons" knockoff with a hero side, like Batman dueling one of his rivals.

I'm sure whatever you decide, it will come out nicley.

I actually have something like that in one of my parks. Superman v Doomsday

Superman is a flying coaster while Doomsday is a stand-up coaster, each coaster interweaves and crosses each others' paths like they are fighting, I themed it with my take on a ruined Metropolis due to their battle.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a lot of trouble doing the action section (don't have any superhero scenery), but I was able to come up with something. Also included is the completed interactive section, which, personally, turned out very nicely.

eliXairAction.jpg.f402437d22aff01ff9a64b577631236e.jpg

The white things highlighted are supposed to represent spiderman's web

eliXairInteractivefin.jpg.209ed6af770af7a985fd93c5e4d36de6.jpg

OMG, I LOVE THIS SCREEN!

So you are going with a Spider Man theme, would you like some Spider Man(s) and a few of his enemies to go with it?

I have 2 different Spider Mans and Dr. Octo, Hob Goblin and Green Goblin.

Might have a few other items around here somewhere?

Will have to do a DAT search, over 17,000 file in my folder at the moment.

^^ Yes the ParkDat is on Page 9 in the Help Thread.

You know I forgot all about Sunrise Point, it's in my parks folder will have to give it a try again.

I also found some webbing scenery, if you want to give it look. Don't know if any of it will do you any good but I will add it to this post so you can one of the preview programs to check it out and see if what you think. The figures are in there also in case someone else wants to see them or use them in their parks.

EDIT: as for Sunrise Point I am still missing objects.

According to the ParkDat only 3 at this point.

jaSagS03

jaSagS04

JATIPMar

spider dats.zip

w00t! Thank you ParkDat!!!

It's nearly time to P A R T Y...Only trees to add to the coaster and I'll be finished!!

With the installation of the spiderman scenery, it has given me a little inspiration to go-on and actually finish this action section which, to be honest, has been a bit of a pain in the a$$

^Lol, only just saw your post, I think I'll give the webbing scenery a miss, as I'm quite happy with how the section looks atm. Thank you for the scenery though, I've never seen the webbing before! And, whenever you do track down those objects, I'd love to see the park (Just remember to check "export plug-ins" lol)

eliXairAction(nearlyfin).jpg.f04229d424c357dcba9db59dba8a8b80.jpg

My spidey senses are tingling! =P

^You'll notice that the city is "seperated" from the forest, and the trees that are currently there are 'normal' I guess because cities usually have some kind of foliage in them.

^^IMO it looks better with the flowers that I've put in, they add another colour to the area and make it look a lot more colourful so the monotonous trees don't look as bad as they do in the screen. (However, since the trees are colourable I may change some of them to a darker shade of green)

Thanks for both of your comments!

I've added flowers and it looks a heap better close-up, even from the overview you can see some red which makes it look a lot less monontonous.

However, if it still looks like there are too many trees the same colour, I'll fix this by using a darker colour on the trees.

eliXairOverview(fin).jpg.1e849eb7b2016682f6ece7368309cdc2.jpg

You can see quite a bit of red!

eliXairCloseUp.jpg.82d9e5f526a9bd6334445372183980d3.jpg

How many flowers I actually put in...

I very like this project for school! The coaster itself looks very smooth and incredible at the same time. Great job!

Anyway, I think this not as awesome as the other releases at New Element. Just wait some months, try to work again a bit on it, add some other cool things and ideas, ... And then, it would be OK.

^Thanks! But as Bob said it is nowhere near as good as the recent design submissions. So I might do some more on the coaster later on, but as for now, the coaster is "Complete"

If anyone wants to see the coaster, give me a pm and I'll send you the park (unless you guys want me to post a download here?)