TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

UO Season Pass - On Site Hotel Discounts

Still trying to decide what vacation options this year and was wondering.....when I had passes 2 years ago, they offered up to a 40% discount depending on the date and hotel. Do they still do that? If so, can someone send me the booking code so I can see the prices of when we are going? You have to show your pass upon check in, so there's no danger of misuse.

Many thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^I don't ever remember the discount being 40% with my Annual Pass.

I want to say we usually paid around $179 a night for Royal Pacific (the cheapest of the three hotels) with our Annual Pass Discount but that was around 5 years ago now.

I think the 40% is probably offered like one random offseason day a year just so they can claim that. Here's what it says on the pass (Preferred) page:

•Save up to 30% off room rates at each on-site hotel. For reservations/availability call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN or visit http://www.universalorlando.com Rooms at this promotional rate are based upon availability. Advanced reservations required. Blackout dates and arrival departure restrictions may apply. Premier Passholder rates do not quality for Loews First benefits.

I'm trying to log into the site right now with my pass to see what they're offering but it keeps giving me errors. I'll get back to you!

Many thanks, I saw that on the site. A few years ago they had specials up to 40% unadvertised. Doubt that will happen with the Potter Phenomenon, but one can hope. In the past, it had a promo code that you applied to the web site to show the rates. Since most of my travel is flexible, we find the cheapest and go then. I prefer the Royal Pacific. The restaurant (name is escaping me at the moment) has the seafood buffet on certain nights, the kids room, and the staff is always great. We had most of the staff waiting on us constantly as it was mostly empty and they were awesome with the kids. They even gave my daughter a hula dress as we were leaving.

• 1 year later...
Still trying to decide what vacation options this year and was wondering.....when I had passes 2 years ago, they offered up to a 40% discount depending on the date and hotel. Do they still do that? If so, can someone send me the booking code so I can see the prices of when we are going? You have to show your pass upon check in, so there's no danger of misuse.

Many thanks

as of last october they still did the up to 40% off for the premier pass. When booking just tell them (that means you have to call directly to booking, there is no code) you have that pass and you will have to present it when checking in. And if you're ultra smooth, like me , you can get an even deeper discount.

oops...just checked the website, its 30% now...but like I said...you can probably talk them back down to 40% if you already have a premier and didnt renew this year.