TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Rollercoaster should Blackpool install next?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest rumors were about launch coasters.

A couple of years ago it was about an Intamin launch coaster with a tophat on a pier out in the sea. But the latest rumors are about a Mack launched coaster with a location next to Steeplechase en Rollercoaster.

The latest rumors were about launch coasters.

A couple of years ago it was about an Intamin launch coaster with a tophat on a pier out in the sea. But the latest rumors are about a Mack launched coaster with a location next to Steeplechase en Rollercoaster.

having been on Blue Fire this summer - a rumour like that coming true would give Pleasure Beach a ride to draw the enthusiasts and the general public

I think BPPB needs to work on other things before sticking a new ride in. Although, I think this is the case with many parks to be honest! PMBO still needs big sections of track re-installing and re-designing at least...

I was thinking along the lines of a small-ish (Like 100ft or so) Intamin looping coaster, given that they already have 3 wooden coasters, a launched coaster, and a hypercoaster. Alot of parks make the mistake of getting really faddy coasters (like SLCs, hypers, etc) before they have a good solid and basic one in there.

Yeah thats the sort of ride i would like to see in there a fun fairly compact inverted coaster. When i went in September the park looked much cleaner than when i went back in 2001, I think there is talk of them doing up the kids section next.