TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going To SFDK On Saturday

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

We hope you enjoy your adventure on saturday. If all goes according to plan all the rides you listed will be in operation, unfortunately however ROAR and KONG will be operating one train for the remainder of the season. I hope this helps, hope to see you at park.

-Charles

I was there this Satuday and everything was open except the River Rafting Ride. They looked prepared to open it and even had the little lifeguard out there but you could see the techies working on it.

Splash Water Falls and Roar stopped working for a little bit. Roar was painfull...

This was my first trip up there and I had a very good day with very little waits the longest being Tony Hawk which was about 15-20 mins towards the end of the day.

Kong free re-ride in the back seat has some airtime just remember to push you body and head back against the rest or you'll get a headache.

V2 in the back seat was like skydiving and we got to re-ride 3 times in a row.

Is Medusa a walk on? Last time I went in July I waited like 30 minutes. I hope they get White Water Safari open. It's a good rapids ride. But not as good as the one at Islands Of Adventure. I enjoy Roar alot now especially after riding Ghostrider last summer(Ghostrider is HOORIBLE!). I used to not like Roar but now I do. Kong is so hoorible I will not go on it again. Worth skipping cause I always end up with a headache after. It bangs you around. Got to be the worst inverted!

White Water Safari did suffer some downtime on saturday as previously mentioned, but it should be good to go come saturday. If you want to "walk on" to medusa I would try to head there first, usually later in the afternoon Medusa's line isn't to long. Let me know if there's anything you need help with as far as your trip.

-Charles