TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Final Trip to New Orleans with SP 8/22-29.

spaceace12

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jus got out date for when we wil be coming back. Apil 25th is when we will leave and the 1st of May is when we will come home. Can't wait, this will be a long 4 months.

Hopefully see more of New Orleans this time. I want to see the City PArk, but don't know if I will have time. Be nice not having the sun go down two hours after getting done with work.

• 7 months later...

Heading back to New Orleans in less then 30 days for the final time. Samaritans Purse, the organization I volunteer with is pulling out of NO. They have been there for almost two years and will have redone 30 some homes. The one thing I am not looking forward to is the heat and humidity. Though it might help my goal of getting to 220 or less by winter. Can't wait to eat some gator, catfish and beighnets. Also can't wait to see the home I worked on in April (will upload photos later). After this year, I don't know where I will be heading with SP for future work. I will be designating at least a week to mission trip. Maybe Haiti, or just some where in the US or Canada.