TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR - Hersheypark, Knoebels, Cedar Point - May 15-19

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent pics only outdone by the captions! Brilliant work.

(sarcasm)As to the overdose of AF/Hollister/etc. shirts. Its a recession, if you want Ubercrappy, I mean Abercrombie, you're gonna have to settle for a t-shirt (\sarcasm).

The "guy with the coolest socks in the park" on Skyhawk, is almost definitely a girl! Eek for her. Hope shes not a member here.

You know..... I think you're right. Thanks for mentioning it, and nice catch.

Even after looking at the full size image I still made that mistake. I think the facial expression and blowing hair contributed, though.

My apologies. The caption has been changed to "person with the coolest socks in the park". -Mike

Also, is it just me, or were way too many people wearing Aeropostale/Abercrombie/Hollister-labeled shirts in those shots?

When I was at Silverwood it seemed like at least 80% of the visitors under the age of 20 were "preppy". I hadn't seen so many people wearing that style in so long--long enough I was even a little surprised it was still popular! Even when I was in high school in 2008 the "preppy" look seemed to be dying down a bit.

It doesn't bother me, though.