TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I finally got my NL to work after several months of troubles That also means that I've lost almost every feeling with the program and almost have to start all over again

So I decided to give it a go with a Eurofighter - have never made one of these before. As I can to the lift the, in my opinion weirdest thing happened, but I solved it. It did however, show up again in the first drop section - well here's a picture of it - I think that describes it better than I do.

What is going on here?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NL doesn't like vertical sections, that's why its best to avoid having any vertices at a 90 degree angle.

Also, the top of the lift looks badly shaped. Try and get a circular 3d to get the shape right. It helps a tonne when trying to do something like you are now.

Hey I am new to the forum.

I can see you are having a problem with the beyond vertical drop on your Eurofighter.

If you select the the top node on the section that has gone funny and select Rel Roll (relative roll) while the node is still white. This should sort out your problem.

Yeah - I solved the problem, but a new one as arrived.

I've tried to make a Zero-G-roll using a TUT - that works fine. But as soon as I use the AHG on it, the output just becomes one straight piece of track instead of a heartlined roll - what am I doing wrong? I have coloured the element I want to heartline black as the TUT says.

Small update again, and perhaps a little help from someone?

I ran into a little problem again - this time concerning the vertical loop - the exit of it is somewhat skewed. Pictures explain it better than words:

How do I plain it out so to say?

Other pictures - just to get a idea of what I've been doing so far:

My fist attempt making a car texture - I think it turned out pretty well