TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thrice Farms (RCT3 Park)

So this is the first park that I've actually put some effort into. It's called Thrice Farms, and as you can tell by the title it's farm themed. It's a small park but growing more and more. It has a few rides and one roller coaster, which was also made by John Allen in 1937 or at least that's Farmer Melvin's (lol Farmer Melvin) story. I'm not only gonna show the park but try to make a TR out of it too as I have played around with it and rode some rides so here it is.

Shot0009.bmp

The station for the John Allen woodie Comet.

Shot0023.bmp

Part of the midway there's a Chairswing, Carousel, and the red and yellow ride is the Sizzler which clearly had a long line like Comet so I will not be riding it anytime soon.

Shot0005.bmp

Somewhere in the world Charlie Brown and the gang are happy =)

Shot0003.bmp

Ew what's that smell? Yup it's the barn ^_^

Shot0002.bmp

The Park Entrance

Shot0027.bmp

When you hit the brakes you think "damn the early 20th century didn't suck so bad! Thanks John Allen!"

More coming soon! (I hope) ;)

Shot0037.bmp

You think that's a lot of bunny hills? Well um.... ya know what screw this I'm not even gonna try to think of something that has more!

Shot0032.bmp

FIRST DROP! With a little airtime!

Shot0028.bmp

The Line for Comet was long but I got in the queue anyway cause I really wanted to ride this oldie.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really good for your first themed park, the Allen out and backer looks really nice. Your buildings look good, but are a little sloppy. My best advice is to make the edges fit together on your buildings. The park looks great so far, don't get discouraged. You have a lot of potential.

It looks really good for your first themed park, the Allen out and backer looks really nice. Your buildings look good, but are a little sloppy. My best advice is to make the edges fit together on your buildings. The park looks great so far, don't get discouraged. You have a lot of potential.

BTW SLIPKNOT ROCKS(awesome avatar)

Ok here's some more pictures of the park developing. I know my buildings aren't great and I'm still getting used to that so no need to tell me. There's some more rides here to check out, also the new additions are sloppy fer say so I'll try to improve them if anyone wants to give me some tips. Here ya go.

Shot0053.bmp

The new flat ride is a Revolution type ride named the Super Scrambler. A wild mouse is soon to come. If you have any tips or comments please give me them as I am always looking for new ways to improve my park.

Shot0049.bmp

Here's one of the 2 corkscrews on the ride.

Shot0048.bmp

The train even fly's over the queue providing the guests in line a vague idea of what the ride is like.

Shot0046.bmp

The single train taking off.

Shot0044.bmp

Since it was raining the line for Corkscrew wasn't long at all so I got in and prepared for Vekoma pain.

Shot0047.bmp

The Corkscrew is one of the new coasters at the farm.

I think it looks pretty good so far, like mcjaco mentioned though, those pictures are a little hard to see. All I can suggest is you try some custom scenery and some custom supports, it just makes things look that little bit better. I recommend ShyGuy's Catfish Cove set if you want to keep the theme going. Also like mentioned before make the paths wider. Looks great, I love the woodie Looking forward to seeing more.

yeah it is hard to see the pics as I've noticed. I have ShyGuys Catfish Cove Set so I think that scenery will make the park look better. <<<<(thanks for reminding me) The path's could be a bit wider too, well thanks for all the tips I'll make some adjustments sometime if not today.