TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

Director_Guy

Hey folks! Just made a new video for you all to see and share with your friends!

In today's troubled times, it's hard for a woman to find a good man. Our Gal in this story has finally found her chivalrous counterpart. He's the kind of guy raised on a Good Old-Fashioned view on love.

I wrote, directed, starred, and sang in this. Let me know what you guys think. I'd really love to hear from Queen fans especially.

3 ways to watch

http://lundopictures.com/goflb.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I am a hardcore Queen fan. Being Queen comes in second from Roller Coasters. All I can say is superb video.

Even though Freddie is one of a kind. You did a good job singing. And those three others also did a good job.

This song is one of my favorite love songs, and I'm glad you made an awesome video from it.

--James

Thanks for your kind words, guys! Just keep in mind I know that NO ONE can ever match the awesomeness that is Freddie. I'm not even trying to. I'm just trying to tell a story that was inspired by his great song.

And it is a great love song. My video is about love. A poorly misguided and desperate forced love. Still love.

Be sure to tell all your friends!

Shameless to the end.