TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Words of encouragement for a chicken...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you have a good time. I don't really get why it is so hard for people to understand that some people just aren't in it for the credits. I passed up 7 credits this weekend while at Seaside on the Jersey shore. I rode one coaster there. Sometimes I just enjoy walking around and taking in the atmosphere (and not paying $4.50 a ride). I think I might actually go back Thursday for the wristband night though. But anyway, good for you Allison, have a great time - maybe I'll meet up with you guys at a few parks on the way.

I used to be very afraid of coasters. I missed many great coasters because of it. Get on a coaster...if you don't like it, you're done, you don't have to ride it again. If you like it, keep riding and enjoying coasters. That's my advice. Hope you get the courage to ride!

I had forgotten about this, there's some great advice in this thread: http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6394&highlight=#6394

By the way, how's your brother doing handling the coasters now?

Back on topic: I think that more than half of us were once scared of coasters too (For one reason or another). So I think she/he just needs to find her/his breakthrough coaster. Plus, I think she will enjoy this trip to it's fullest enough even if she doesn't ride the big coasters.