TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Magic Landing

I live in El Paso and all we have is Western Playland. We used to have a amusement park called Magic Landing. It was a very succeful park and heading in the right direction. It had to close because of 2 incidents that happened there. The Six Flags in San Antonio was supposed to be here in El Paso after Magic Landing closed but the city said no. Six Flags already had a park map that showed everything! Anyway, I was wondering is anybody knows anything about Magic Landing. If you do please post! Here are some links.

Magic Landing Pictures- www.magiclanding.blogspot.com

I will post a link of the map once I get it!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow cool site

I'll be heading to the new western playland, as soon as there coaster is done, of course that means two real coasters in new mexico, lets hope they go with the gravity group

• 1 year later...

Whoa, whoa, whoa... that blog site has some pretty bad info. The concept map for "Six Flags Magic Landing" is a map of Blackpool Pleasure Beach (can be seen at themeparkbrochures.net, link below).

www.themeparkbrochures.net/maps/2003/blackpool2003.html

Then it claims SeaWorld was a Six Flags partner (try competitor) and followed Fiesta Texas to San Antonio (SeaWorld preceded Fiesta Texas by four years).