TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

El Dorado - City of Gold 2

Do you think I should make a tomb raider themed area  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should make a tomb raider themed area

• yes
    • no

I don't know if you guys checked my last update but for some reason guests could not enter or exit my park. I created virtually the same concept just the rides are different. Honestly I prefer the new park for rides because I made a new GCI with a renegade drop. Plus I did what DBru said except I did it with a B&M floorless but with a very unique begining as well as layout.

The parks rides so far

Aztec- B&M floorless that takes you through some ancient Aztek ruins.

El Panther- GCI woodie This jungle cat may not be as intense as El Jaguaur but it is still very twisty. It also gives better airtime.

Chamber of Sacrifice- Stand in a circle and prepare to be taken on a ride to the afterlife. This new coaster is just a roundup but in a much more terrifying way.

Aquanzi- Work in PROGRESS-The gods are respected greatly in El Dorado but a young boy named Juan and his friends defaced a statue of another tribes god. Thinking their parents would be pleased the parents scolded them because their sons had defaced the statue of Aquanzi who was the god of water. When Juan goes to sleep that night he dreams of a boat going up a large mountain. He suddendly sees the mountain on fire and he is on the boat with a group of people who just happen to be you. Juan then suddendly remembers something from his history class. Didn't Aquanzi live inside a burning mountain....

PLEASE NOTE THAT SCENERY AND BUILDINGS ARE NOT COMPLETE. THEMING WILL BE COMPLETED HOPEFULLY BY NEXT UPDATE.

SCR422.BMP

A teaser of Aquanzi. Read the top for backstory.

SCR421.BMP

El Panthers paintjob.

SCR416.BMP

A new GCI woodie

SCR415.BMP

This is obviously a barrel roll or a zero g roll. No idea which is which. It is usually covered by a tunnel but I have clear scenery turned on

SCR414.BMP

B&M Airtime

SCR413.BMP

COBRA ROLL!!!

SCR412.BMP

My new floorless called Aztec has a very unique beginning. By the time the park opens there will be a beautiful building that the coaster will interact with.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you type in RCT2 free expansion packs there is one called UCS or something like that. I believe I got the theming their. If not just look up fire theming because it was relatively easy to find.

The Expect an update tonight Ghost

Looks good so far!

Just a suggestion, to make it more realistic, I would make a straightaway after the flume's first drop, instead of heading right into a 180* turn.

Keep building (and updating)!

Don't worry. I'm just trying to be unique. This is not even the big drop, and I plan to use your suggestion on the big drop. I am going to work on the park right now so if I finish tonight their may be a large update. I usually update pretty fast and as soon as I finish the ride and the buildings I am going to open the park. So there may be a grand opening tonight.

Thanks for the advice though

All right even though I have no new comments. The park will continue but please comment because I need practice but tell me what you like and/or how to improve.

PS Forgot to take Aquanzi pictures but I will try to post later tonight or tomorrow. It looks pretty good in my opinion.

Will update after a few comments.

SCR432.BMP

more theming will be added shortly

SCR434.BMP

In line twist

SCR431.BMP

A new themed dueling flyer!!!!. The worlds first. It is themed to the Gods having a isagreement and ends in war. It is between Aquanzi god of water as well as pyranius god of fire

SCR424.BMP

A rollerskater is built with the uncreative name jungle sk8r

SCR423.BMP

Tomb Raider fire fall was bought from Cedar Fair