TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You're the new CEO of Six Flags

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Wouldn't it be great if the movie theater had a season pass all year? According to my $125 figure, it would be around $20.00 give or take. Is that a deal of the movie theater or not? The show costs $7.50, or $9.00 something at night. It's the same thing. People shouldn't be getting a season pass if they are only visiting the park twice a year. That's why you get an admission ticket instead. A season pass is for the whole season.

Problem number one, I don't go to the movies enough for this to even matter to me. Problem number two, when Hollywood puts out enough quality flicks, I might......might, be interested. So, basically this ain't happening.

I don't believe Cedar Point is doing the right thing however. That park has tons of roller coasters (They have the most.), tons of flats (They have a lot of them compared to Magic Mountain, and maybe even more than SFGAm.), and it's a big park. Admission is TOO low for that park. It's $43.00 on their website. It should be what Six Flags is charging at SFGAm today. I believe that it's a $54.99 park while SFGAm is a $47.99 park. I like SFGAm better, but they have put a lot more money into Cedar Point over the years than SFGAm.

First of all, a Season Pass for SFGAm was $46 back when I was a junior in high school. That was in in 1992. It's been sixteen years, it's called cost of living and inflation. Deal with it.

And to say CP has spent more money than SFGAm may be true, but without proof, you're just trying make things fit your argument.

How much a Nintendo Wii? Is that $300 just for nothing but the system? Than you have to buy games for $45 a piece, and that's $345 for what? You have a system, and one game. I obviously don't have the Nintendo Wii, or many newer video game systems because I don't know the prices for these systems like I used to.

Good lord. My parents fought other parents off at the local toy store to pay $200 for a ColecoVision. That's right, a ColecoVision. Again, inflation, cost of living, cost to manufacture.