TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disturbed's 4th Album - Indestructible

MF is far more boring than Hydra. At least to me.

I downloaded the rock band songs and they are good. Throws in some good metal stuff that can actually be played on Expert without throwing you the impossible stuff. Though it sucks hitting double bass beats with one pedal. Definatly not my idea of fun (yet).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^thanks for the random RB comment.

Haven't picked it up yet, but my friend says it is amazing. I'm going to stop by Dimples tomorrow.

Its not random. I think if you preordered on Best Buy you got a few extra songs. Disturbed has obviously teamed up with EA to get even more exposure for this album by co-releasing content on Live as well as the actual CD itself.

MF is far more boring than Hydra. At least to me.

I downloaded the rock band songs and they are good. Throws in some good metal stuff that can actually be played on Expert without throwing you the impossible stuff. Though it sucks hitting double bass beats with one pedal. Definatly not my idea of fun (yet).

Yep. Hitting 1/8th notes and above on a single pedal isn't the fun. I can barely do 1/8th. I'm sure glad Mike doesn't use 1/16th notes!

Got the album. It's alright, nothing really stood out for me. I still enjoy Believe and The Sickness the best. I enjoy the Solos in this album though.

Downloaded "Indestructible", "Inside the Fire", and "Perfect Insanity" for Rock Band.

Doublebass Pedal is difficult on expert, but do-able (At least my boyfriend can do it). The guitar parts are fun, except for "Indestructible", haven't tried bass guitar or vocals yet.