TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Technology Of The Future

1812, Les Montagnes Russes à Belleville build the first gravity controlled railway in Paris, France

1846, The first loop is created, single person wheeled sleds crest its 13 foot diameter

1885, Phillip Hinkle introduced the conept of the Lift Hill to an unsuspecting World

1927, The Cyclone opens at Coney Island

1959, The first steel coaster is unveiled

Roller Coaster technology has progressed in leaps and bounds. Now it takes a flying jump that will surely break its legs when it succumbs to gravity. Any self respecting Roller Coaster Enthusiast (If there is such a thing) knows of the Roller Soaker track design. Well I started thinking outside of the box (not the Vekoma Box). I present to you all...

The Roller Toaster

Any third degree burns experienced while riding the Roller Toaster are purely coincidental.

1079320662_RollerToaster.jpg.0bb60c067b7347ca28dc617f742b054e.jpg

Sorry for being over dramatic above

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a take on Parks that try to invent Gimmicky Coasters that have to be a world first, kind of a small rant in picture form. Sorry if it doesn't appeal to your sense of humour.

Ps. I am unaware of that user, I've been a member for four days I don't know everyone.

It's not the humor, it's the terrible delivery with basically nothing to go off of.