TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jarmor's Woodie [NL]

Guess what! You just got a load of money and as the enthusiast you are the first thing your gonna do is build a coaster in your backyard, well probably second thing once you get an awesome house w/ ample backyard space. You can afford any company from S&S to mack to B&M to GCII! But there are some restrictions:

1) due to city ordaince (sp??), you cant build no more than 30ft from ground level

2) Due to the lack of space your backyard only has 15,000 sqft of space for you to build on (thats six blocks worth if building space). But the good thing is you can make it any shape like 3x2, or 1x6 or whatever!

3) Remember you dont have much space and you dont want to spend that much money.

Ok get to designing and remember it can be any style coaster!

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this is my coaster! It doesnt have a name yet but it has a generic title of "My Woodie". My woodie stands 20ft tall and its kinda curvey! Its not that long but it still packs a punch. Im not sure which company Im going right now because im sure GG would give me a nice cheap coaster (and the steel supports would do good as far as mantaince) but GCII would be able to give me the open front trains that can navigate the tights turns and quick drops my woodie goes thru. So I guess it is GCII.

I have one train on my woodie that has 3 cars so atleast 5 of my friends can ride my woodie at the same time! Well here are some screenshots of my woodie and the track file!!

my woodie.nltrack

Have fun riding my woodie, everyone else does!!

my_woodie_04.JPG.8cbab5400e03e4f65af569261af06ffa.JPG

The turn around...

my_woodie03.JPG.9f92017313123e3ab6f4c40c94018e6f.JPG

see, I told you my woodie was curvey!

my_woodie02.JPG.b6744198cbfa354c947d7d88d71fe177.JPG

Going up my woodie...

my_woodie01.JPG.0c5cd9e2d4947875e7297188cc14db27.JPG

weeeeeeeeeee....My woodie rocks!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...