TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bizzare thing on the scandinavian Disney Channel!

I haven`t told this before,but you all know that Fairly Odd Parents is airing on Nickelodeon of course.But in Scandinavia,Fairly Odd Parents is not showing on Nickelodeon,it`s showing on DISNEY CHANNEL!

It is a very bizzare thing,how the hell can a Nickelodeon show air on Disney Channel instead?!When did they get the rights?!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No other Nickelodeon show has been seen on Disney Channel and no Disney Channel show has been seen on Nickelodeon!

After the end credits,it shall say that the show was from Nickelodeon,but instead they only show a black image with nothing were the Nickelodeon logo was to be shown!

I haven`t told this before,but you all know that Fairly Odd Parents is airing on Nickelodeon of course.But in Scandinavia,Fairly Odd Parents is not showing on Nickelodeon,it`s showing on DISNEY CHANNEL!

It is a very bizzare thing,how the hell can a Nickelodeon show air on Disney Channel instead?!When did they get the rights?!

Did seeing that excite you...? So exciting that you had to have a wet dream?

ALERT THE INTERNET! A Nick show is airing on another network, its the end of the world!

Seriously though, was this topic worthy? I mean, if a show that aired on Nick was moved to the Disney Channel, I doubt it should have much impact on your life other than "You really like the show Fairly OddParents and now you have to click to another channel just to see it."