TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey.

After a time building Vivaldi Park Classic, I decided to make a new coaster.

Length: 783 meters.

Inversions: 3

Max. speed: 87 km/h

This is my first coaster with costume supports, and therefore I've experienced a bit with them. It's also my first real steel looping coaster, so please don't be too harsh

Comments are of course more than welcome and will be appreciated

Night Owl.nltrack

Intamin Hyper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, and the reason for the trains is that the brake run didn't stop the first one completly, and I would suggest setting the trigger to front car and move the slider all the way to the left. like this:

And keep trying at custom supports, you'll get them down eventually, but may I suggest you check out the types of supports that "x" company uses.

Nice Coaster...

There were a ton of headchoppers, so you might want to tunnel test, but I kind of like how close the supports came to the trains!

Make sure that all of your breakruns are straight (command I on the mac... control I on the pc... I think)

You probably could've removed the last transfer if you positioned the last break run a bit higher, but it worked fine.

The banking on the first roll was a little awkward, but worked, since it was taken at a slow speed. (I wouldn't mind to see what that would feel like in real life!)

The banking on the first drop could've started a little earlier, before it turns... and the loop had some kind of banking...

This coaster was pretty good and pretty much everything I stated could be left the same, and still work in real life. I hope to see another hyper from you!

To tunnel test a coaster all you do is select all the track in the editor, push G and then select tunnel. Then go into the Sim, and look at all the tunnels, if there are no collisions, with supports scenery, trees and other tunnels, it passes, otherwise if there are collisions it fails.