TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT3 Water Coaster Contest

It's summer again and guests need a way to cool off, so it's time to build a Water Coaster who is up to the challenge?

No more then 5,000ft of track,

At least 6 cars,

2 or more splash areas,

Must have a theme to it,

Due date July, 1st.

1-riccoaster

2-

3-CoasterNut17

4-LOVE SFKK

5-handy-andy

6-stealth2006

7-

8-

9-

10-

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...i have a good idea for some1 in this constest...Ok...Make it kinda like the revenge of the mummy..1st start the ride going through scary corridors and tombs..then fall in a pitch black hole and splash out side the bulding on one side then turn back in to the bulding going through the mummy's tomb and then shoot the car up just like the revenge of the mummy and have it do a coulple of twists in the dark and let it fall out of a hole and have the huge finnaly splash!!!yay...then go back into the bulding..for 1 more....The huge scary indoor rollercoaster section and have a straight launch into total darkness, having the coaster drop and twist around doing high speed drops and helixes!!then you enter a room thanking you for riding..then you drop one final time and then its over...THAT'LL BE AWESOME!!!!Can some please use my idea...cause i don't have rct3 on my comp no more...=]]