TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Letter from Cedar Point's H.John Hildebrandt

May 28, 2007

Dear Chris:

Thank you very much for your recent email telling the story of your first visit to Cedar Point when you were four years-old. It's a beautiful memory and I thank you for sharing it with us.

I read your email at my last Staff Meeting so I could share it with others at Cedar Point.

Under seperate cover, I'm sending a Cedar Point DVD and a 2007 Cedar Point poster calendar.

I have fond memories of the Berenstain Bears, too. Our sons were big fans. I used to read them Berenstain Bear books every night before going to bed.

I hope to see you on the midway this summer,

H. John Hildebrandt

(Guys, this is something I WILL NOT forget. I'd just thought it'd be'd nice to share and show Cedar Point's love for their fans and guest alike.) But, personally, I was effing shocked by this response. I was expecting nothing outta the park.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Chris.

For me, I would remove your home address from the first post. You just never know who may use it for what ever reason. It is an open forum and well, I wouldnt post my address on any open forum.

Thanks for the advice, I wasn't thinking...need to think clearly more before I post....

considering that probably more than 90% of the feedback they get is negative rants, I don't think its much of a surprise that they really did appreciate the story.

Yeah, imagine the crazy letters they got about the Maverick debacle. Though I've always wanted to get hate mail. I've contemplated starting some crazy web sites just to get some.