TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Enka Fair TR May 19th

General Information:

Park/fair: Enka Fair (Winchester town fair)

People: Me (Irish Coaster or Stephen) And R

Weater: Drizzle and overcast

Three Words to describ the trip: Thrilling, Muddy and wet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago, I asked R, who lives in the town next door if he wanted to come to My Town fair, and he accepted my offer.

My mom and his mother drop us off and we brought our ticket sheets.

R was scared of rides so I said to him "Let's go on the Round Up! (Points it out) It only spins you around!" He fell for it! We paid and got on. It started spinning and then I said to him "Did menton that the ride goes up as well?". The result was hillarious. He said ":Censored:, I hate you Stephen!" After that, the ride started goin up, and he started screaming. It was forceful and fun as always, I love Round Ups! Once we got off, R had a smile on his face and Told me "That ride was awesome!".

It was 1001 Nights time after that! We walked over to it and I said to him "This is actually one of the least intense rides here" and he didn't trust me, but went on anyways. We paid and got on, once he sat down, he didn't want to ride anymore! I asked him "Are you afraid of heights", he repled "No", and I asked "Theh why are you afraid of this ride?". He gave no response. Anyways, this ride is lame. Think of a rainbow ride with no airtime and OTSRs. Yeah, really exciting . My friend (Who I'll now use "R" because he doesn't want to reveal his name online) thought it was fun, but I thought that the ride was insane 2 years ago, when it had airitme.

After that, it was Star Tropper's turn. Star tropper is truely a "What The" ride. Its kind of like a Paratropper, but it also has cars which had seats on both sides (forwards and backwards), went changed direction at one point and went FASTER than a normal one. R and I loved the ride because of the footchoppers, intenseness and how I said "hey loser" on the ride (people actually turned around when I said that ). It's also a ride that is one of my top flat rides, just amazing!

It's now time for Gravitron goodness! After that, R felt brave, so we went on the Star Ship. It is one :consored: of a ride! I love it and R did to! It's definetly one of, if not the best flat ride I have ever been on! Intense forces with the wall sliding up, that is definetly great! We went on it one more time, just because it's soo good!

Then, I tricked R on the Orbitor! He thought it was one of the three rides that looked two scary for him to ride. Then, a person who was had mental problems decided to go on so R felt brave enough to ride. I absolutly love this ride! Yet another ride that's in my top 10 favorite flats! Intense with a ton of Gs and it goes fast (No, faster is not better, but speed for this ride is good!). R didn't like it but I loved it, even though I got off felling neausous due to riding too many spinning rides in a row.

Just after that, R wanted to check out the Wild Wind, the Temprest. I wasn't up to it because I was neausous so he went on it. R loved it! He said it was intense and didn't belong in the kiddie section! It must had been running amazing this year, as they didn't being it last year.

We then walk through the funhouses and then The Tornado. I finally gave in and decided to ride that spinning ride. While I didn't feel that neausous after that ride, I figured I was done with spinning rides.

Now, time for the most intense ride ever. My Number 1 coaster with extreme forces and ejector airtime! THE DRAGON WAGON! Ok, so it actually isn't that great, but I still like it for what it is (I mean, it's not a Canobie Corkscrew). It was R's first coaster and was a great way to start his coaster carrer!

Then we rode the Ferris Wheel and the Bumper Cars before our mothers picked us up. The Ferris Wheel gave great views and The Bumper Cars bumped enough said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumary:

Rides:

Round Up (9/10)

1001 Nights (5/10)

Star Tropper(10/10

Star Ship (x2)(10/10

Orbitor (10/10)

The Funhouses(4/10)

Tornado(4/10)

Dragon Wagon (6/10)

Ferris Wheel(7/10)

Bumper Cars (7/10)

Notes:

The Zipper was closed, in order to ride the iverted Frisbee, you had to be 14 years old, I already had the Dragon Wagon in my count but I rode it anyways, It was VERY muddy and wet! A lake praticly formed in the middle of it!

Overall: 7/10, I love it when the fair comes around!

Cell phone photos from Thursday will come soon.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic