TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

USJ DREAM Coaster Opening day report from TDLFAN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a cool coaster, I especially like the whole pick your own song thing. But waiting that long for a coaster..?! I got to hand it to you, that's way more discipline than I could ever have.

Sweet coaster although it looks really slow for a B&M from the pov videos I have seen. I guess its a sign of some new things B&M has up their sleeves. Hopefully they dont have to many tech. difficulties with the new technology like getting lit up from electric shock zzzzaaaaapppp , but I guess that would be a given whenever you have a first of anything. Thanks for the post on this new coaster. Side note I think that the strobes would be cool on the HULK trains @ IOA, but only wit green strobes that would be SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Definitely snuggles! I first noticed that B&M spines vary and i'm guessing due to load impact in that area. Looks like instead of adding supports they just make the track thicker. You really see it on Goliath at SFoG.

Woah, you have seen a POV?

Where?

yeah on youtube.com they got a couple, coaster looks sick @ night kinda like a comet flying through the air.... Here is a link of the longer POV check it out when u get a chance. The video is a lil longer than 6min but about half way through they show it at night in all its glory

Definitely snuggles! I first noticed that B&M spines vary and i'm guessing due to load impact in that area. Looks like instead of adding supports they just make the track thicker. You really see it on Goliath at SFoG.

Def. you are right on it! B&M def. has something going. For example Goliath is over 200ft. but only uses about 3 or 4 support beams for the entire lift hill. Which is ideal for parks with not much ground space like USJ I guess they figured hey we will work with what u already got forget tearing up ur midway like most coaster demand, truley sweet...