TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT3 LIM coaster contest!

Who's Desgin Do You Think Should Win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Desgin Do You Think Should Win?

• kennywood!007’s “Pine Runner” page 7
    • thrillrideseefilled with medicine and goo’s “Cobalt” Page 6
    • riccoaster’s “Vampire” Page 6
    • JJboy100 “Bandit” Page 6

Ok so I am starting a RCT3 LIM coaster contest! If you would like to take part in this here is the information!

1.) It must be a LIM launched coaster

2.) It must have at least 2,000 ft of track!

3.) It must have 5 cars per train!

4.) It must have 3 trains!

5.) It must have at least 4 inversions!

The deadline is Monday April 30th! If you would like to join please inform me via this thread or PM! BY THE WAY... when you guys start puting your coasters on here. Just make one post for you coaster, and add to that post. Please dont make a lot of post's with and "Updated" coaster. That can get a little confusing to keep up with. Thanks!!

~Matthew *No More Contest's for me* Stout

Here is who all is participating!

1.) thrillrideseeker “Cobalt” Page 6

2.) riccoaster “Vampire” Page 6

3.) JJboy100 “Bandit” Page 6

4.) kennywood!007 “Pine Runner” page 7

5.) LOVE SFKK "Puma" Page 4 (4 Votes So Far)

If you vote for LOVESFKK's PUMA please PM and say so! He was not included in the Poll SORRY

^ See. It has been there the entire time since you said that your name was not on the poll. I just made it big so you would see it.

~Matthew

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to we get if we win? A thumbs up?

Yeah thats about it. Unless you can think of something better.

~Matthew

Bragging rights?

Also I finished mine but I'm not happy with it so I'm gonna build a new one.

You can have all the briagging rights you want! Plus I may think of something else. But who knows. I finished one too but I was not happy with it either so I started again.

~Matthew

I started the station.

Gah, that's pretty tacky, I think you should variate the roof a bit more, add some more detail to it, maybe a few more levels. Download Cook's vaulting set, it will help you. It will also look really good if you use some of the Columns from Marnetmar's Egypt set. Windows would look nice too.

Thought I'd help.

count me in!!! i would love to do this! when is the deadline?

Monday April 30th OH and you guys do know that you do not have to have all 3 trains in the station they can be placed via block breaks right?

Bleh, I dunno. I'll try again this weekend, but LIMs are my worst type of coaster to build.

I know not many people are good at building good LIM coasters thats why I picked them as the contest.

~Matthew

What about Soaked? Wild? Custom-scenery packs?

I'm guessing that thrillrideseeker would be judging.......

What about the Packs? You can use them if that is what you are asking, and acutally once everyone has posted their roller coaster I will make a poll so anyone can vote for the one they like the most and the person with the most votes wins

~Matthew

Im finished, but we are going on vacation , so i need to post my entry early becasue i wont have a computer at the time of the deadline. Is this ok? ALso this is a little embarassing as this is my first coaster comp., but how do you post your ride

Ok! I have decided to go ahead and start posting mine! I have the main layout done, but it will not be revealed yet! So here are the first few pictures! My coaster's name is not released yet , but will be release later!

~Matthew

lim2.thumb.jpg.13d3f4b3d9b4820b05cfb3be491f34d9.jpg

An overview of the complete control room and uncomplete station!

lim1.thumb.jpg.791740f6e24ac721aecebbab3171e558.jpg

An overview of the break run and, place for people to purchase their onride photos!