TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I Did a recreation of Dragster and some other CP coasters in rct3. I know everything's out of place, I was just building the rides! Tell me what you think!

TTD tower as well as Power Tower and parts of Magnum XL 200 and Iron Dragon. the black and orange coaster in the top left is a random custom looper.

TTD launch and transfer tracks.

Looking up at Dragster's Tower with Magnum on the right and in the backround.

My best shot at ttd's station.

Wicked Twister, maXair and Magnum. I couldn't figure out how to build Wicked Twister's supports!

Magnum and Blue Streak.

Iron Dragon, Dragster and my custom ride, Vortex.

TTD's Launch track pov

Some opinions/constructive criticisms would be nice!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Tried MF, But there's not enough room with the dimensions of what rides there are now. I'll probably do Raptor Next though. It took about two days to get TTD right because of how complicated it is. the others all took about a day, if not less. I might get to finishing Magnum's supports sometime too! (those will take ages!)

Really nice! I love the supports you did for TTD, very accurate. Two minor suggestions: first, the final bunny hops at the end of magnum should probably be alttile lower and more numerous. I tried to find a pic, but anyways there are like 4 bunny hills on the final stretch and they are very choppy, almost like a zig-zag. I think it might be better if you use the 45degree/medium slope for those hills, and make a few more before the tunnel and brake run (which by the way looks awesome). Secondly, I would do the same for Blue Streak's returning bunny hills. They are not very high, and should also be right up next to the "out" part of the out-and-back track. Hope that makes sense. Again, great job!

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the Monstrous bump, but i've forgotten to update my park here! here's my more recent projects in the park!

More accurate TTD Launch Track

Mantis before repaiars

Random cool power tower shot

Recently rumors about vortex's demise have been circulating around the park...

And they were true! Removed for future expansion

The new and improved Mantis 2nd half

Brake run, transfers and relocated space spiral

Shortened magnum 3rd hill, although it will never be perfect with it's real-life shape

vortex's replacement is Mean Streak!

Different angle.

Aerial shot.

new 2nd half of Raptor. since its real station forms about a 45 degree angle with the lift, It's easier to leave it the way it was, since stations can't be at that angle in RCT.

New Iron Dragon finale. looks more pretzel-ish to me!

new Magnum turnaround that I like MUCH better.

Added scrambler

and a magnum first drop POV to make things interesting! thanks for reading!