TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Semi-Official Epcot Meetup Details and Rollcall

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I know Mission Space and Test Track have them, but I am not sure about Soarin. My guess would be yes.

I will still be a Mission Space at 9:15 for anyone who wants to meet up early in the day. If you can't make it till later, and still want to meet up, send me a PM and I will give you my cell number.

Even if I can't make dinner (still working on it), be sure to stop by the Living Seas and say hi to Jeremy! The only day off I have next is Wednesday! I can hopefully host Turtle Talk, which you kids will love!

- Jeremy "I talk to a Turtle on a daily basis" Davis

Anyone know if they have single rider for Soarin' or Mission: Space?

Mission has a Single Rider line, so does Test Track and Soarin (although I don't recall seeing it when I was there.

See pic. Its to the left of the fastpass entrance, I guess its not always open.

(I totally don't remember it being there)

J.

Heh, I never noticed a Single Rider line either, but they have to fill in all those seats or they have to explain why it wasn't filled.

So....being the slow kid that I am, I looked at my schedule, which read 9 - 17:45. I was totally thinking I got off at 7:45 when I actually get off at 5:45, so I can TOTALLY make the dinner! PLUS, I could hang out after work too!

So, count me in for DINNER!

I'll be there for dinner! I get off work at 5:45, so I could hang for like an hour before dinner, but just need a meeting place. Remember to come visit Jeremy at the Living Seas from 9-5:45. Yay!

Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow!!!

Thanks to everyone who met up and came to dinner tonight! And thanks to Ted for setting it up in the first place.

It was fun throwing stuff back and forth between tables. Thankfully the rain storm only lasted about 10 minutes as we all got to know each other a little bit better as we huddled into the "Margarita Hut!" (too bad it wasn't open still!)

Illuminations went off about 20 minutes late after it dried out, except without the fire barge, but it was still fun to meet up with everyone, meet new people, and catch up with people that we haven't seen in years (hi Jeff & George!)

Hope everyone else had fun!

--Robb "Until next meet!" Alvey

It was great meeting everyone and hanging out with old friends, we need to do that more often!

A great evening, a sampling of Epcot dark rides - who could ever forget that the future is sparkly and sponsor-free and the your imagination is hosted by poor Eric Idle. Love Eric Idle, cynical about Journey into Imagination with Figment. Poor Figment for that matter! Dragon abuse by Disney?

I could skip the trip back home though, it poured with gale force winds - took about 1:45 for my usual 1 hr trip back to Melbourne. Cool effects from the wind and rain flowing sideways off of the bridges and signage though.

Thanks to everyone for making the dinner meet a momentous occasion. It was great to put faces to all the names.

The rain kind of spoiled the ending of our evening, and I am sorry I wasn't able to stick around any longer, but we weren't really prepared for the downpour.

Hope everyone had a great time, and hope to see everyone again in the near future.