TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The video game review thread

TatsuXtreme

So, i was just searching around and i was suprised to find out, there was nowhere for anyone to review games that they have recently played. so here ya go.

i'll start

Game- Call Of Duty 3

Platform- PS2

Release Date- 11/7/06

First, I have to admit, i have never before played a game of this type before (world war 2, war.) I saw this game in blockbuster on thanksgiving and thought it looked interesting so i decided to rent it and play it. I have to say, that the graphics were really good, and i liked how it tied all the different sides together as you fought on each side (accept for the Germans.) I dont really have anything to compare it to yet, so im not gonna say that this is the best war game ever, but it was really fun. It is also pretty long. the only reason i beat it so quick is because i played it for about 8 hours yesterday, and 3 hours today. a 10/10 from me.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend of Zelda: Twilioght Princess.

Just about the greatest game ever made, made better with Wii controls IMO. Atmosphere is great (wish there was some voice acting for the non link characters, liek there is Midna)

Other then that, the game is PERFECT so far, and im proud to say my first death was death by evil parrot. Awsome.

10/10

Other then that, the game is PERFECT so far, and im proud to say my first death was death by evil parrot.

That EVIL parrot almost killed me too... I tried stealing some red potion from it, and it started pecking me to death... and just as I was about to die, I used the red potion, and ran away from it... Now, every time I go back there the bird tries attacking me again, calling me a "SHOP THIEF!!!!"...

But yeah, TP is definitely the best Zelda game ever... I've never really been a fan of Zelda games, but this game is a major exception. 9.2/10

^ I thought it was going to bill me as i left!

I didn't know it was going to peck my eyes out!

Might as well include a review...

Red Steel:

Pretty generic game, but i wasn't expecting much. The controlls take some getting used to but once you do its very difficult to go back and try to play it with dual analogs, because this was feels MUCH more natural, the graphics are bleh, all the rooms look sorta similar so its hard to figure out of you've already been there or not. But still a pretty good game, 8/10.