TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

togo NL un-named yet

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am making a togo roller coaster and the first half is the same as manhattan express but after the twist and dive...

Sorry to disappoint you, but the track you presented does not resemble any particular T*G* building style. There are lead-ind and -outs where there should *not* be any, the banking is changing all over the place, instead of being constant and occasionally showing "japanese pre-banked" transitions. Also the Manhattan Express style roll should be heartlined in opposite to yours.

Don't get deceived by the fact that bad NoLimits-BT could be a way to resemble any Arrow/Vekoma/T*G*/Meisho tracks or similar. In fact it's just the other way round. For recreating just that special "feeling" of our beloved headbangers, some very detailed track and banking control will be required.

Nevertheless, heads up, practice is everything!

i am making a togo roller coaster and the first half is the same as manhattan express but after the twist and dive...

Sorry to disappoint you, but the track you presented does not resemble any particular T*G* building style. There are lead-ind and -outs where there should *not* be any, the banking is changing all over the place, instead of being constant and occasionally showing "japanese pre-banked" transitions. Also the Manhattan Express style roll should be heartlined in opposite to yours.

Don't get deceived by the fact that bad NoLimits-BT could be a way to resemble any Arrow/Vekoma/T*G*/Meisho tracks or similar. In fact it's just the other way round. For recreating just that special "feeling" of our beloved headbangers, some very detailed track and banking control will be required.

Nevertheless, heads up, practice is everything!

I disagree, the inversion were the train enters as a roll over and then exits as a half loop is almost exactly like Manhattan's. You even mentioned it your self so you cant say it dosnt resemble any TOGO

Hes talking about the trackwork, not the inversions or elements. Hes talking about the smoothness, or, rather, the fact that it shouldnt be smooth.

Did you take that heartline roll from the Hydra that was included with NL 1.6?

Yes he did. A close inspection in the Purgatorium clearly shows the very same element, down to identical radii graphs, same overall sloping and each single microscopic(!) jerk represented.

Good job Real! Bad, bad jamesissoocool... not at all cool!

I disagree, the inversion were the train enters as a roll over and then exits as a half loop is almost exactly like Manhattan's. You even mentioned it your self so you cant say it dosnt resemble any TOGO

Too bad, I definitely can.

Greetings from the 14th decimal place...

Good detective work, but, as with all work that I do, I dont need anything to see my own work. I can spot elements I created a mile awhile. Mostly because I probably spend hours and hours on them.

For sure Real, I personally do know that.

But just in case, it's always nice to have some

bullet proof evidence from the official IIRRCI

(International Institute of Random Roller Coaster Irritation)

thank for being mean...

Who's mean?

Yea, Im not sure who or what was mean. Just offering suggestions and tips to make your ride better.

Also, when you use elements from another ride make sure you figure out who made it then ask first. Its only common courtesy. When you are in school you dont take other peoples work and turn it in as yours, same applies on the internet.

Also, you can easily heartline anything with the Automatic Heartline Generator. Its not hard to learn and it can take any peice of track and heartline it to your needs. Making that heartline roll that you used from my Hydra took me like 2 minutes to make.

Yes he did. A close inspection in the Purgatorium clearly shows the very same element, down to identical radii graphs, same overall sloping and each single microscopic(!) jerk represented.

Good job Real! Bad, bad jamesissoocool... not at all cool!

Too bad, I definitely can.

Greetings from the 14th decimal place...

You can but youd be wrong and you would contridict yourself.

-Your roller coaster is fine, so dont worry about what those ohter people are saying and just make your own.