TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I have this problem with the 8 Cars Per Trainer. When I try to hack and connect to different types of track, i do everything i have learned, and then i press apply and the trainer shuts down, and says there has been a problem with 8cars.exe or something is there a patch or something 2 solve this? Will sum1 plz help me with this?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, I've used it before and never had that problem, and I can make hacked rides that run 2 different types of trains due to the 2 types of track being merged as a completed circuit.

It's funny to see a woodie train go through a small stand up loop faster then the merged stand up train does and it goes straight through the other train!

well, I have to reinstall RCT2 to show what I mean, but it's funny never the less, mainly it happens due to skipping a part of a hacking tutorial, I soon learned

The latest 8cars trainer with the hotlinks (F buttons) is very bugged. It screwed my rct2 up.

Get an earlier version (which has all the same functions anyway) and everything should work.