1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Well I only have 25 credits so they aren't very great but I would say
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
The last day of operation of valleyfair When I got nearly 30 rides on renegade
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Valleyfair's haunt opening (I participated in this once)
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
I didn't get any new credits this year unfortunately
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
mini doughnuts from MN state fair
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
Valleyfair I will work there
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Never been to one
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
20-30 minutes for renegade. I love being less than 5 miles away from valleyfair and can go whenever i want
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
renegade about 200 times I will never beat mike
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
splatosphere at nickoloden universe only one i have been on unde 150
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
2 working there
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
well only been to one but
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
valleyfair ill give you five
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
depends the smell is great the taste meh
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
manta at sea world orlando only one i have been on
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)