1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
LoCoSuMo, Rougarou, Cornball Express
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Busch Gardens Tampa
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Coney BBQ @ KI
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Taron @ Phantasialand
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Winterfest, because I haven't been to HITP.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Mystic Timbers, around 30 min.
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Liberty Launch @ HW
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Eating, Shows, and people watchingj
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Carowinds, Beautiful park, Great food, and the coaster line-up.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Kings Island for it's beauty and coasters
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
I've met both, and most are cool.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
I've only got B:TR at SFGA & SFOG, and neither was great on theming.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Legend @ HW
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case. No, it may be on coaster track with coaster-like trains, but it isn't gravity powered like a traditional coaster.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Churros, esp. Oreo
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Don't have any...seriously, never have my phone out on rides.