TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags and B&M Inverters

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman clones average?! Well I guess they are hard to get excited about if you have ridden one before at another park. I've been on a few and still think they are one of the most intense rides I've been on. *Ducks* I really didn't think Montu was as intense (especially since it had speed chopped off of it like crazy when I rode it) *Dives* Now Fire Dragon definitely is up neck and neck with Batman the ride with me. The immelman and hop are very unique to it. However I still have trouble thinking it's as intense since it's not as rapid fire/inversion after inversion as Batman. Though that immelman nearly makes up for it.

It really boils down to personal preference over the size of the inversions really I think. I much prefer tighter loops and compact layouts than the spread out layout and large inversions of inverts like Montu. Not B&M here, but I also wasn't impressed by Deja Vu (and I was so excited about it too; maybe that's why it let me down, got too excited about it. Maybe I was just too overjoyed that it was actually running.)

I don't know what your definition of "intense" is but if you say DD isn't intense you really need to go back and ride it again. It's one of the most intense coasters I've been on. That being said I prefer Montu as well, it has a unique layout I haven't seen anywhere else.