TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there should be some little arrows somewhere on the construction panel to increase/decrease rotation in set increments. Its been several months since I unistalled RCt3, so I'm not quite sure where abouts they are on the panel, I just know they are somewhere there...

The only problem I found with the 4d coaster is that the rotations are too 'sudden' so making an X recreation may be tricky as the seats twitch to their positions.

I have found if you work really hard, and spend a long time on it, you can actually make a pretty good coaster. Or recreation if that is what you want. But you cant just try to make something in five minutes and expect it to be good, kind of like NL.

Whenever I make 4-D roller coasters, I tend to remember that the seat rotation selection on the construction panel looks like a Baseball field. (You know the diamond) X is hard to make currently when you try to do the first Raven Turn after the V-Drop. If you plan to make a 4-D, good luck!