Jingle Bells in Reverse

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was nothing compared to this:

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/

That is the scariest thing ever.

Only click that if you want a good scare. Concentrate on the maze and have your speakers up. It jumps out at you at the end of level 4.

One guy actually convinced me there was a picture of a hot chick at the end of the maze. Man did I feel like a dumbass after falling for that.

^Yes ShadowLink that's a perfect example! (Sadly there are many others just like it)

On another similar video, the child screams and then runs behind his father and starts to cry. While his child is crying the "Papa" is Laughing his Ass Off!!!

Would this be the one you are talking about? Clickady-click

Yes it may be cruel but its a classic, I cried with laughter when I first saw it.

I have that exact game. Look at the above post to find it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that video is a good one. I like when the kid starts smacking the monitor, as if the monster is real or something, and then when he starts crying, his face is all pink and teared up...and the camera person makes DAMN SURE the viewers know that too.

It is pretty cruel to do that, but it's funny just the same.

I didn't hear the "Papa laughing his ass off" though...I heard the scream and the crying afterward but that was it.

Haha, that video was hilarious! So wrong in so many ways...

Somewhere on the internet is one of these disguised as the game where you have two pictures, and you have to try to figure out what's the difference between the two (looking real closely of course). That one was easily the scariest I've seen.