TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I live near Thorpe Park and I'm going on Stealth on 14th Mar

I live near Thorpe Park and I'm going to thorpe park on 14th March. a day before the park opens. I will be riding Stealth before the rest of the public because I have a annual pass. and I'm getting very excited.

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed all your spelling, grammar, and capitalization errors. Please read the POSTING RULES!!!!!

2118563698_112010200520Stealth.jpg.95a2378e2b87df6b178c3b199cbfa410.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great! i live in Milan, Italy and i will go to Thorpe park the 2nd April to try stealth, colossus & nemesis inferno

awesome have fun it is a brill theme park colossus is shit thow but inferno thats kwl

TRANSLATION: Awesome! Have fun because it is a brilliant theme park! I think that Colossus is not very good, but Nemesis Inferno is very cool.

ADMIN EDIT: Please make a little more effort in writing posts that people can understand.

BTW, brad118, I had to fix quite a few errors in your post. Clean it up if you want to keep posting here!

Everyone, I cannot stress enough how important it is to READ THE POSTING RULES:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21962

Oh, and one more thing. You won't be riding Stealth "before the rest of the public" because any member of the public can buy an annual pass and attend the preview days!

--Robb