TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RUMBLEFEST 2006 at Beech Bend

Hello TPR,

This post was lost in the big crash, so here it goes again:

I wanted to give everyone a heads-up that Beech Bend Park announced during NoCoaster Con that they will host the First-Ever RUMBLEFEST on Sunday, May 28th.

Beech Bend will post the official information and a registration form on their website sometime this week.

Although this info is subject to change pending the official website update, here is the basic plan:

Date: May 28th

Registration Fee: Around $24.00, subject to change when the official flyer is posted.

Includes:

* All-day ride wristband for Sunday

* Dinner at 7:00PM for all attendees

* ERT on Three coasters (Wild Mouse, Brief Encounter and the KENTUCKY RUMBLER)

This is a good deal, since the basic all-day wristband by itself is $24.00. You'll be getting dinner and ??? hours of ERT for FREE, essentially.

ERT Times: Subject to change for the two steel coasters, but the RUMBLING begins at 8:00PM.

The RUMBLING will last until at least Midnight, but could go later depending on how many people want to stick around. Chris Gray and Yours Truly from GCII will be operating the coaster during the RUMBLING, and we promise to make it a memorable evening. We will gladly accept coffee (good coffe...I'm a coffee snob!) as a bribe to remain at the controls longer.

I hope everyone has a chance to update their plans for that weekend. I understand there is some other kind of event the day before at some park nearby...

See everyone at RUMBLEFEST '06!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic