TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RideWarrior Texas Two-Steppin' Trek flyer is out!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that the $125 deposit to hold your spot will go towards your total. So I take it you are going the single room route? All I can say is I am sure you will have fond memories of this trip. I know as going on the last two Treks, I can say that they are a blast and I am sure you will have tales to telll. Might even get to hear some tall tales from prior Treks.

So you have to pay $125, then another $725 to go? So like, $850 total? Or would the deposit be taken out of the $725?

The $125 deposit is to reserve your spot for the trip. Your remaining balance would be $600 if you needed a single occupancy room. The double remaining balance would be $325.

We tried to make the price as affordable as possible. With the price of fuel high and hotel room fees higher than last year, we did our best to get the price as low as we could.

If anyone has any questions, post them here or email me. I will be happy to answer them.

Chris

• 1 month later...