TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

50 Cent The Massacre Album Review

Ok i dont know how many of the people on the forum like rap but ima go ahead and review the new 50 Cent Album the Massacre.

Track 1-Intro

I don't know, I dont like intros that much inless they're rele funny, this one is just a bunch of gunshots, its not that great, but its better than the one on Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (0/5)

Track 2-In My Hood

This is a pretty good song. It's a nice way to start the album off. The chorus is a little annoying, but its a cool song. I rele like the saxophone solo at the end of the song. (3/5)

Track 3-This is 50

This song is alright, but hes not rele rapping, hes chanting and i hate it when he does this. The chorous is alright, its definately not the best song on the album (1/5)

Track 4-Im Suposed to Die Tonight

This is one of the better songs on the album, but not as good as Many Men which was Track 4 on Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. He sings again on the chorous and its way too high for him, but u cant really hear the bad singing because of the gun shot fx. (3/5)

Track 5-Piggy Bank

I love this song. It's the one and only diss track on the album. It disses Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Shyne, and Nas. The beat is great, the lyrics are great, the song is great. (5/5)

Track 6-Gatman and Robin (featuring Eminem)

Eminem and 50 Cent are a great combo when they're both rapping, but when they are both chanting their verses, its not as great. This song is basicly a remake of Eminem's buisness from his Eminem Show album. This song is just alright. (2/5)

Track 7-Candy Shop (featuring Olivia

You have heard it on the radio and now here it is on the album. This is a great song. Not much to say here. (5/5)

Track 8-Outta Control

This is the first club joint on the album. It's a cool song, but its nothing special. It's a good song to dance to in the club, but it's a little boring to listen to at home (3/5)

Track 9-Get In My Car

This is the first song for the ladys on the album. It's just basicly talkin bout how he's the s**t, and that he can get any girl. It's got a cool beat with a cool little guitar lick and a catchy chorous. Overall it's a pretty good song. (4/5)

Track 10-Ski Mask Way

Ski Mask Way is a pretty cool song. It's about robbing people, just another one of the wonderful themes of rap songs. LOL. This is definately one of the better songs on the album. (4/5)

Track 11-A Baltimore Love Thing

This is a creative song. It's basicly 50's version of Eminem's Stan, except he's the voice of coke. The cool thing about this song is that he makes it sound like a love song. (5/5)

Track 12-Ryder Music

This is a cool song, but nothin special. (3/5)

Track 13-Disco Inferno

This is another song people have heard on the radio, and it's the second club joint. This song was cool when it first came out on the radio, and then got old fast. It has a catchy chorous tho. (4/5)

Track 14-Just a Lil' Bit

This is the second song for the ladys, and its also a club joint. It's an alright song. Nothin special (3/5)

Track 15-Gunz Come Out

Another alright song with a lot of gun souund fx. This is the usual 50. (3/5)

Track 16-My Toy Soldier (featuring Tony Yayo)

This is a tight song with a fast paced beat. Tony Yayo on the track makes it really good. It's the usual 50 Cent on this one. This is a pretty good song. (4/5)

Track 17-Position of Power

This is another goos track. Its basicly talkin bout how he's got complete power on the rap game and how he's got money now. It's got a good flow and a great beat. (4/5)

Track 18-Build You Up (featuring Jamie Foxx

This is another track for the ladys with Jamie Foxx. I like this track because it has a real singer singing on the chorus and not 50 cent. The only flaw with this song is it's kind of weak beat. (4/5)

Track 19-God Gave Me Style

This is a track where 50 switches it up a little bit and gets a little religious talkin bout how hes blessed and just thankin god. (3/5)

Track 20-So Amazing (featuring Olivia)

This is another track for the ladys. This song really shows the vocal talent of Olivia, the first lady of G-Unit. It has a good beat, and 50 has a good flow on this one. (4/5)

Track 21-I Dont Need 'Em

This is the typical 50 talkin bout hood life. This is just an alright song. (3/5)

Track 22-Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix featuring The Game, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, & Young Buck)

This is a great remix to a great song by The Game and 50 Cent from the Game's album The Documentary. This track is great because it features all of the G-Unit's members. (5/5)

Ok there we go the review is done. Overall, I think this album is really good but not as good as his first album Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. It somes close tho. The whole album rating is a 4/5.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...